- Anwar calls for Pakatan, Barisan talks again
The Pakatan adviser noted that this was in line with the PM's speech at the Umno general assembly
- More than 40,000 flood victims evacuated
- Minister blames netizens for causing disunity through racism
- New Bersih leader arrogant, says polls chief
- A Christmas to remember for kids of City Revival Children's Home
Grand Dorsett Subang and Dorsett Hospitality International donates RM12,000 to Food Bank
- AirAsia aims to raise funds for Typhoon Haiyan survivors
- The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is back!
- Parliament adjourns after first session of 27 days
Five bills were passed including the Supply Bill 2014 after being debated since November 14
- DBKL receives 10,000 objection letters on assessment rate hike
- Kelantan Umno delegate proposes teaching of Mandarin, Tamil in national schools
- Penang Umno delegate wants 1Malaysia changed to 1Melayu
- Anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela dies aged 95
He died following complications from the lung infection, with his family by his side
- LIVE REPORT: South African Nelson Mandela passed away at the age of 95
- Nelson Mandela: A life in pictures
- Mandela: In their own words
- Mandela's legacy of hope for South Africa
- Dr M will consider remaining as Petronas adviser
The former PM said today that he will think about Datuk Seri Najib Razak's call for him to remain as adviser of the company
- PKR: Umno, open membership to all or be doomed
- After six months, Umno decides it won popular vote in GE13
- Alvivi seeks stay on trial on three charges
- The Malaysian contingent receives Milo Flame of Energy
Show your support for the Malaysian contingent who will be heading for the 27th SEA Games in Myanmar
- World Vision and 101 Hair Care launch child CSR campaign
- Your child is a picky eater? Try enrolling in SunMed - Picky Eater workshop
- How you can help: A musical fundraiser for Typhoon Haiyan victims
- Despite preparations, floods cause havoc in Pahang
It has had happened before and with many ramifications
- Putrajaya moves to boost investor confidence with subsidy cuts?
- PAS lawmaker meets Catholic church leaders in peninsula
- GE13: Najib insists BN won more popular votes
- Cancer drug Xeloda linked to severe skin reactions
Health Canada said patients had reported severe skin reactions, such as Stevens–Johnson Syndrome or toxic epidermal necrolysis
- NSA tracks mobile phone locations worldwide
- 'Fast and Furious' star died of impact,fire
- Mexico finds stolen radioactive material
- Paying respect to the late Nelson Mandela
- "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
- Anwar calls for unity talks again?
- In true spirit of giving back to society this Christmas
- Malaysian Parliament adjourns
- RIP Nelson Mandela
- Dr Mahathir not stepping down as Petronas adviser?
- Support for our Malaysian contingent for SEA Games
- Have we not done enough to prevent the floods in Pahang?
- Health officials warn against severe skin reactions to cancer drug
Commodity prices diverged this week, with New York oil striking an October-peak and gold futures hitting five-month lows as markets tracked positive US economic data including Friday's jobs numbers.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
The lights of London's Trafalgar Square Christmas tree were switched on Thursday, with a ceremony involving music and carols. Duration: 0:44
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 0:43, Views 1
Poll reform group Bersih, a civil society movement says Malaysians should expect the 'dirtiest elections' to come. Do you agree?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 84 %Yes
- 16 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.