- School hall can't be used for Karpal’s memorial service
The new venue will be at the KL-Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall
- MH370 search team analysing unidentified material washed ashore in Western Australia
- MH370 Chinese families demand evidence from Malaysians, says CNN
- Putrajaya denies giving RM100 million grant to bank-rejected firm
- Anwar says court was biased in his sodomy appeal
- Kabul hospital guard opens fire, kills foreign doctor
- Angry MH370 relatives demand data for independent analysis
- Body found of boy who made first call from Korea ferry
- Google added virtual time travel to its Internet offerings
- Possible MH370 debris found on shore near Western Australia
- 152 bodies are still unaccounted for in Korea ferry tragedy
- A few basic investment strategies rules you should follow
- School hall can't be used for Karpal’s memorial service, says Education Ministry
- Grim S. Korea ferry disaster search enters second week
Japanese consumer inflation rose for a 10th straight month in March as higher energy costs helped push prices up, official data showed Friday.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Former Russian oil tycoon and Kremlin critic Mikhail Khodorkovsky, freed after a decade in prison in Russia, on Thursday opened a forum dedi... More Former Russian oil tycoon and Kremlin critic Mikhail Khodorkovsky, freed after a decade in prison in Russia, on Thursday opened a forum dedicated to Russian-Ukrainian dialogue. Duration: 01:03
Date 55 mins ago, Duration 1:02, Views 0
Poll reform group Bersih, a civil society movement says Malaysians should expect the 'dirtiest elections' to come. Do you agree?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 85 %Yes
- 15 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.