- Is Hadi’s speech bad news for Pakatan?
- Beautiful pictures of the week
- Criticism grows as Sierra Leone's Ebola shutdown enters final day
- Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2014 winners announced
- PKR seeks audience with Selangor Sultan to keep Wan Azizah
- A buying frenzy sent Alibaba shares sharply higher
- Lawyers vote 'Yes' on march against Sedition Act
- Scotland votes against independence
- Illustrator depicts the seven deadly sins in feline fashion
- A closer look at the September 2013 terrorist attack in Kenya
France's transport minister warned Sunday that the fate of Air France was in the balance as the flag carrier prepared to enter the second week of a crippling pilots' strike.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Trussardi is the last big fashion house to close this Milan Fashion Week.
Date 6 hrs ago, Duration 2:25, Views 2
Malaysia was ranked 20th on the Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015. Do you think Malaysia is moving fast as a progressive country?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 17 %Yes
- 83 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.