- MH17 Malaysian remains unlikely to return before Raya
- Two planes carrying remains of MH17 victims arrive in Netherland
- TransAsia flight GE222 crashed attempting to land in Taiwan
- Taiwanese officials defend cause of TransAsia tragedy
- First bodies from flight MH17 arrived in the Netherlands
- Taiwan plane crash lands during heavy storm
- MH17: Crash victims' remains flown to Netherlands
- Passenger Md Ali last uploaded this to his Instagram
- PHOTOS: Beautiful moments caught in Nepal
- Protests and candlelight vigils held in Malaysia
New York oil prices were lifted Wednesday by a report suggesting the US is easing a ban on crude exports even as inventory data suggested mixed energy demand in America.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Taiwanese crash investigators sift through the wreckage of a TransAsia airplane that crashed on Wednesday evening killing 48 people. Duratio... More Taiwanese crash investigators sift through the wreckage of a TransAsia airplane that crashed on Wednesday evening killing 48 people. Duration: 00:44
Date 13 mins ago, Duration 0:44, Views 0
Do you think recent attacks and kidnappings in Sabah are affecting the tourism industry?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 94 %Yes
- 6 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.