- Myanmar leader visits White House
Myanmar President Thein Sein becomes the first leader of his country to visit the White House in nearly half a century
- Thailand's Red Shirts mark deadly crackdown
- Thousands in Taiwan rally against nuclear power
- China thrash India in Sudirman Cup badminton, Taiwan surprised Malaysia
- PM stresses transparency
In the first Cabinet meeting, Najib wants members of givernment administration to respond faster, more assertively
- Kindergarten head held over China poison deaths
- Man shoots himself dead in primary school near Eiffel Tower
- Najib names new cabinet
Nazri Aziz is Tourism Minister; Muhyddin is Deputy PM: FULL LIST OF MINISTERS HERE
- Obama congratulates Najib on election
- Khairy Jamaluddin is one of Malaysia's young and upcoming politicians
- Cabinet announcement today
PM Najib has audience with Agong for consent on new cabinet
- Global brands commit to Bangladesh safety after disaster
- Women hail 'brave' Angelina Jolie's mastectomy revelation
- Surprise call for Najib
In the call, the leaders discussed GE13, Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and more
- Four rescued, 33 trapped in Indonesia mine collapse
- Watch the most expensive music video in space!
Oil was up in Asian trade Tuesday ahead of a testimony in Congress by Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke on the US economy.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Brazil's economic growth has seen women's purchasing power become a lot stronger over the past twenty years. The success of the Beleza Natur... More Brazil's economic growth has seen women's purchasing power become a lot stronger over the past twenty years. The success of the Beleza Natural institute in Rio, which specializes in curly and wavy hair, illustrates the purchasing power of this new middle class. Duration: 02:13
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:13, Views 1
Poll reform group Bersih, a civil society movement says Malaysians should expect the 'dirtiest elections' to come. Do you agree?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 83 %Yes
- 17 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.