- Deadly Israeli shelling hits UN school as Hamas mulls truce
Gaza death toll passes 1,200
- Uighur group says nearly 100 casualties in China clash
- McDonald's Japan unveils 'tofu nuggets' after China meat scandal
- Last airman in US bombing of Hiroshima dies
- Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later
- Dr Wan Azizah breaks her silence on Selangor MB issue
- A major landslide struck a village in western India
- The cutest animal moments caught on camera!
- Daily life in Gaza before the bombs
- Anwar: PR won't break-up over Selangor crisis
- Israeli shelling on a UN school in Gaza kills 20 people
- Air quality around Malaysia reached "very unhealthy" levels
- From Yemen to Indonesia: Muslims celebrate Raya
- Israel intensified Gaza bombardment leaving scores dead
- Grieving relatives visit site, first MH17 victim identified
New York oil prices were lifted Wednesday by a report suggesting the US is easing a ban on crude exports even as inventory data suggested mixed energy demand in America.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Last-ditch talks between Argentina and the US hedge funds it has branded "vultures" failed to reach agreement Wednesday. In Buenos Aires, go... More Last-ditch talks between Argentina and the US hedge funds it has branded "vultures" failed to reach agreement Wednesday. In Buenos Aires, government supporters gathered to voice their discontent against the US hedge funds. Duration: 00:39
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 0:38, Views 1
Do you think recent attacks and kidnappings in Sabah are affecting the tourism industry?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 94 %Yes
- 6 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.