- 'Worst shipwreck in years' leaves 500 boat migrants feared dead
- British PM warns Scots against vote for independence
- Singaporean mother charged with killing autistic 7-year-old son
- Murder probe as bodies of two Britons found naked in Thai resort
- 'J' marks the spot for historic comet landing
- Google debuts $105 Android One smartphone in India
- UPSR leaks shameful for our education ministry?
- Precaution taken though patient does not have all Ebola symptoms, says minister
- Ministry says new committee will review public exam procedures
- Selangor Sultan to decide on MB after PAS muktamar, says source
- Muhyiddin must quit over UPSR leaks, says PKR lawmaker
- Total number of arrests made over UPSR exam leaks now at seven
- Happy Malaysia Day, Malaysians!
- 500 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean migrant shipwreck
- Microsoft to buy Minecraft creator Mojang for $2.5 bil
- Pope breaks taboo by marrying couples who lived 'in sin'
- UPSR leaks shameful for our world-class education ministry, says DPM
- Typhoon Kalmaegi sweeps out of Philippines
- Petrol, diesel will be hit with GST, says PKR lawmaker
- Key moments in the career of the controversial athlete
- Referendum campaigning in Scotland ends on Thursday
World oil prices rebounded sharply on Tuesday after the head of OPEC indicated that the crude producers' cartel could cut its production target for 2015.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Dozens of Iraqi Christians found shelter in a church in the suburbs of Arbil, fleeing the jihadist offensive by the Islamic State organizati... More Dozens of Iraqi Christians found shelter in a church in the suburbs of Arbil, fleeing the jihadist offensive by the Islamic State organization. Duration: 00:56
Date 4 mins ago, Duration 0:56, Views 0
Malaysia was ranked 20th on the Global Competitiveness Report 2014-2015. Do you think Malaysia is moving fast as a progressive country?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 17 %Yes
- 83 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.