- Najib says RM6 billion for MAS not a bailout
- Animals in the news: August 2014
- Missing ill boy kidnapped by parents from hospital
- Hurricane Marie creates huge waves for SoCal beaches
- MAS to shift HQ to KLIA and reduce workforce by 30%
- Beautiful images in the news this week
- PHOTOS: Preparation of the Ganesh Chaturthi festival
- Apple sends out invites to Sept. 9 event
- Malaysia Airlines suspends shares ahead of reform plan
- Nine more MH17 remains to return home on September 2
Oil prices were mixed in muted Asian trade Monday ahead of a public holiday in the United States and as dealers digest downcast Chinese manufacturing data, analysts said.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Fears are mounting in Bangkok that poor planning and lax law enforcement are tipping Thailand towards a waste crisis. Duration: 01:21
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:20, Views 0
Do you think recent attacks and kidnappings in Sabah are affecting the tourism industry?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 93 %Yes
- 7 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.