- Have a musical affair this Christmas
Be jolly this season with the Philharmonic Society of Selangor
- Got something to share? Share it with us!
- Dsyr's design marketplace: a specially curated session
- The Hunger Games: morality tale for our accelerated times?
Activist compares the second instalment of the trilogy to those living in the urban areas
- Unicef and Epu launched statistical profile on children in Malaysia
- MSN reader Suzanna Ng shares a unique attraction in her hometown, Kuantan
- Hard Rock Café KL feeds the less fortunate
- Penang BN rep referred to panel over racial remarks
Speaker Datuk Law Choo Kiang passed the motion to refer Roslan to the committee
- Guan Eng hits out at Umno over Jerejak island “name change” allegation
- Umno lawyer to expose Anwar-Mat Zain relationship?
- World Bank: Malaysians have good access to education but quality questionable
- Ring in the new year with a Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom!
2014 is the year to move forward, and what better way to do so than by winning the only smartphone that delivers a 10x Optical Zoom?
- The new Internet money called bitcoins
- Bitcoin catches mainstream media’s attention after breaching the $1,000 mark
- Multinationals boost Ireland but jobs go unfilled
- Why is Putrajaya protecting identity of Serdang Hospital contractor?
DAP questions the series of mishaps at the RM690 million Serdang Hospital
- Karpal searches for missing client in assault case against Home Minister
- Malaysia on alert for fugitive Singapore rioters
- Penang Chief Minister stands by his “racist” remark
Lim Guan Eng says he apologises only for the word “grandmother”, not "racist"
- For Mykad loss, Putrajaya proposes higher penalty
- Sarawak native landowners hold rallies against state’s “land grab”
- Ridhuan Tee, neither gentleman nor role model?
- Singapore riot: 27 in connection arrested
Singapore PM says Little India riot an isolated incident, panel to probe into it
- Thai PM rejects protesters' demand to step down
- World unites for Mandela memorial
- Five dead as Indonesia train collides with fuel tanker
- PKR strategic leader Rafizi on Najib: "He should quit"
- A merry affair with the Philharmonic Selangor
- Activist Kia Meng compares our state of living to those of in 'The Hunger Games'
- Penang BN rep to explain panel over racist statement
- The cortege travelled briskly
- CONTEST: This Christmas, snag yourself a new smartphone!
- Who is Serdang Hospital contractor: DAP leader asks
- Guan Eng takes back the word 'grandmother'
- Obama pays his last respect to Nelson Mandela
- Little India riot an isolated incident?
Debt owed by Spanish banks to the European Central Bank fell again in November to its lowest level since February 2012, Bank of Spain data showed Friday.
International, Regional and Malaysia news on MSN News Malaysia.
Every year in December, Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld transport us to atypical places around the world – this time, to Dallas in Texas – for a s... More Every year in December, Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld transport us to atypical places around the world – this time, to Dallas in Texas – for a spectacular show celebrating the Métiers d’Art...Includes interviews with Karl Lagerfeld, Kristen Stewart, Zoe Kravitz and Geraldine Chaplin.
Date 39 mins ago, Duration 2:36, Views 0
Poll reform group Bersih, a civil society movement says Malaysians should expect the 'dirtiest elections' to come. Do you agree?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 84 %Yes
- 16 %No
Get forecast by town or city
Possible matches are listed below. Please select a location from the list below or enter a new location in the text box above.