Russian group mulls supersonic private jet
"We are looking at future options for OAK's products and one of them is a supersonic jet," a spokesman for the aerospace firm said, confirming a report in Russian daily Izvestia.
OAK, the parent company of various Russian aircraft manufacturers, will "very soon" launch a programme designed to analyse trends in the market for the next decade, it said.
The report will touch on "the prospect of a supersonic jet in sector of business air travel".
More photos from News
- Immobile moves closer to Italy World Cup spot
- Federer, Wawrinka into all-Swiss Monte Carlo final
- Federer beats Djokovic, faces Wawrinka in final
- Magnitude 7.5 earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea
- Christians mark Holy Fire rite on eve of Easter in Jerusalem
- Borussia Dortmund coach Klopp dismisses Barcelona rumours