Russian group mulls supersonic private jet
"We are looking at future options for OAK's products and one of them is a supersonic jet," a spokesman for the aerospace firm said, confirming a report in Russian daily Izvestia.
OAK, the parent company of various Russian aircraft manufacturers, will "very soon" launch a programme designed to analyse trends in the market for the next decade, it said.
The report will touch on "the prospect of a supersonic jet in sector of business air travel".
More photos from News
- Ribery says 'fingers crossed' for Ballon d'Or
- Cook's brain 'scrambled', says Boycott
- City boss eyes Arsenal after stunning Bayern in Champions League
- Destiny in Dortmund's hands for Marseille decider
- Japanese tennis star Kei Nishikori hires Chang as advisory coach
- Wallaby winger Cummins voted Australia's top player