Russian group mulls supersonic private jet
"We are looking at future options for OAK's products and one of them is a supersonic jet," a spokesman for the aerospace firm said, confirming a report in Russian daily Izvestia.
OAK, the parent company of various Russian aircraft manufacturers, will "very soon" launch a programme designed to analyse trends in the market for the next decade, it said.
The report will touch on "the prospect of a supersonic jet in sector of business air travel".
More photos from News
Other Top News
- Lesotho PM heading home after 'coup'
- Kiev warns of 'great war' with Russia as its forces retreat
- SADC regional bloc to send observers to Lesotho after 'coup'
- Defending arming of Kurds, Merkel calls Islamic State a threat
- Greece close to emerging from recession
- Falcao's Manchester move ends Europe transfer boom