Russian group mulls supersonic private jet
"We are looking at future options for OAK's products and one of them is a supersonic jet," a spokesman for the aerospace firm said, confirming a report in Russian daily Izvestia.
OAK, the parent company of various Russian aircraft manufacturers, will "very soon" launch a programme designed to analyse trends in the market for the next decade, it said.
The report will touch on "the prospect of a supersonic jet in sector of business air travel".
More photos from News
Other Top News
- Liverpool look for European lift against Basel
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline
- Egypt offers military training to Libya, cites Islamic State threat
- Ai Weiwei meditates on freedom in Alcatraz show
- 7 dead after twin suicide attacks on army buses in Kabul
- Hong Kong democracy protesters, officials mark uneasy National Day