A press statement endorsed by Malaysians of all walks of life.
What if... 2013 elections?
Early elections, of course, are not mandatory. Najib would be fully within his rights to hold elections in 2013. Would he, however? If he delays too long there will be many people - including Barisan insiders - criticizing him for perceived cowardice. Najib will want to angle his election when Barisan is sitting on a surge in public opinion - if he holds it next year, the deflated expectation that 2012 would be election year may affect Barisan hopes.
I did not care much about politics and elections in the past years, but the previous election caught my attention and I am facinated by how politicans play their cards and bag of tricks since then. Not sure if it looked like some jokers actually swapped sides and back, then backstabbed and etc. will happen in other democratic societies, but it did happen here in Malaysia....Malaysia Boleh! Ha ha.
BN is handling this upcoming election like my kids plaing monopoly with me. They will only play with me when they will sure win. Hee hee.... Our dear PM is trying hard to win over the hearts of many and his parties are doing much more nowadays to win the majority votes....Will they succeed? But there are just too much to do and too little time.
Will Bersih 4.0 rope in almost 1 million people? Can Opposition really handles the federal government and bring about peace and harmony and prosperity throughout Malaysia? Will there be more dirty political tricks? Who knows.... But I guess whatever that will happen is all part of a growing up process Malaysia will go through until we become a developed nation.
Embrace yourselves my fellow Malaysian for a political tsunami possibly followed by a financial tsunami or maybe the other might come first :p
It is very unlikely that PM will call for early election. He will try his best to delay until the last moment, i.e. March 2013. The reason is simple:
1. He has no confidence to win the next GE;
2. Ther are too many scandals to be solved;
3. He still unable to send Mr. A to jail in near future;
4. He still cannot see any evidence that what he did in the past has won back the heart of voters, especially the Chinese.
There IS no +ve signals to announce the desolution of parliment. Najib is in a CHECKMATE position. All Malaysians will know about this Scorpene scandal sooner or later. Now Mamak-tir should be most worried than ever! When BeNd falls, sooner or later the CAN of worms will shock each & every ordinary Malaysian.
All Malaysians are struck by Najib's glaring and prolonged silence on the escalation of incidents of aggression, thuggery and violence particularly at Pakatan Rakyat events and functions. On the other hand his called to Asian countries to reject the use of force and violence in resolving conflicts recently. WHY speak with fork-tongue?
His particular statement - to retract his "crushed bodies, lives lost" declaration in his speech at the 2010 UMNO General Assembly to defend UMNO power at all costs in Putrajaya - gives me an impression of a very aggressive election campaign would happen. When the verdict of the Malaysian voters in the coming general election is finally declared, would there be a peaceful transition of federal power from Barisan Nasional to Pakatan Rakyat?
Honestly, I would like to see PR winning this election. However, I do have doubts about PR governing as they lack the experience and the synergy within the parties. It will be interesting to see how it turns out if they do win.
The best result would be PR winning 40~45% of majority votes and earning few more states to govern, before winning in the election after this upcoming one. They will have more experience then, and show better results in their government states like Mr. Beloved Guan Eng did to Penang... hee hee.
I may be wrong, but the states that might be won are Kelantan, Terengganu, Perak, Penang, Selangor and Sabah :D
1. BN does not engage PKR directly in any conflict head-on!!! Why? Because it does not need to.
2. How does BN neutralizes PR corporately? ...Simple...BN declares numerous investments (domestic & foreign) that can and will boost the country's e****my and improve domestic employment situation and others...
3. How does BN 'fishes' individuals voters?...Simple...Introduce numerous direct consumers' financial incentives....
4. How does BN improves standing with government employees?...Simple...Promotions and remunerations...
5. What does PR need to do to counter these?...Simple...Fire all existing strategists under it's arm...Why? They have all fail miserably...Start getting fresh ideas...from outside the inner circle of PR where you can get better and clearer perspectives....
How do you feel about the recent assessment rate hike news?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 82 %Angry, I have sent in my complain letter
- 7 %Reasonable
- 11 %It doesn't affect me