Catcha Media a top 30 small cap jewel for investors
OSK selected Catcha Media as one of its top 30 small cap jewels for investors at its Top Malaysian Small Cap Companies corporate day event on 24 April.
Catcha Media CEO Patrick Grove said that the new media organization was honoured to be selected by OSK.
Catcha Media's aggressive growth strategy is in line with its plans to become the region's largest new media business, making acquisitions of new companies to enhance its portfolio.
The top 30 small cap jewels by OSK is seen as a list of companies for investors to pay attention to for its potential for long-term growth.
Catcha Media is MSN's franchise partner in Malaysia.
- BN mulls ideas to regain trust after popular vote loss
- Press statement: Say No to Racial Politics
- Dr. M: DAP swayed Malays to view BN as corrupt
- GE13 an urban, not Chinese swing, say analysts
- MCA President will not defend seat in party poll this year
- Anwar will continue as opposition leader in parliament - Kit Siang
- GE13: New Menteri Besar for Kelantan
- Malaysia PM faces limited future after worst electoral showing
- GE13: Continued voter support for women candidates
- GE13: Triumphant BN seen losing popular vote
- Bayern, Dortmund relax before Champions final
- British zoo worker mauled to death by tiger
- IMF chief avoids charges in French payout scandal
- Dortmund out to scale 'Everest' of Euro final
- Hummels fit for Champions League final
- Heynckes at ease with pre-final pressure
- Syria army says rebels trapped in Qusayr's north
- Monaco announce Moutinho, Rodriguez signings
- Take a bow-wow: Blind poodle wins Cannes' 'Palm Dog'
- Two arrests after UK fighter jets escort Pakistani plane
- British fighter jets escort diverted Pakistani plane
- British fighter jets escorting plane in UK airspace: ministry
- News Corp approves Murdoch split for June 28
- Policeman, five gunmen killed in Kabul Taliban attack
- Policeman, four gunmen killed in Kabul Taliban attack