Teacher allegedly molests students with heartbeat check
Citing reports by Chinese-language Malaysian newspapers (Nanyang Siang Pau, Sin Chew Daily and China Press), The Star (an English-language Malaysian paper) said that the incident occured last Friday in a secondary school in Ampang, Selangor.
Eleven Form Three female students made police reports against the aforementioned teacher.
They claimed that he touched their chests on the pretext of checking their heartbeats. They asserted that he touched them several times (not just once) and inserted his hand into their blouse pockets to supposedly check for handphones.
The accused teacher was taken into police custody.
Follow MSN Malaysia News on Twitter (twitter.com/mymsnnews) for breaking news in Malaysia and the world.
- Israel-Palestinian talks soon in Egypt: official
- Israel to continue 'defensive' operations during truce
- Griezmann looking to learn from Atletico teammates
- US stocks tumble 2% in broad sell-off
- Powerful Taiwan gas explosions kill 20, injure 270
- Ebola-hit west Africa launches $100mn battle plan
- Gaza 'miracle baby' dies over complications, power cuts
- Imam of China’;s biggest mosque killed in Xinjiang
- Blasts as experts reach MH17 crash site in Ukraine
- World powers must hold Israel accountable, says UN human rights boss
- Straw poll gives peek into restive feeling in Sabah, Sarawak
- Security around MH17 site still 'very unstable': Dutch police
- Funerals for Malaysian MH17 victims to be announced soon, says Wee – Bernama
- Najib determined to bring back Malaysian remains from MH17 site
- Explosions heard close to MH17 crash site in Ukraine: AFP
- Dutch, Australian experts reach MH17 crash site: OSCE
- Remains of 80 bodies still at MH17 crash site, reports UK daily
- Both sides must stop fighting at MH17 crash site: Malaysia PM
- Family of MH17 victims fear there will be no remains, no closure
- Karpal’;s driver pleads not guilty to dangerous, reckless driving
- Ukraine parliament agrees to armed Dutch, Australian personnel at MH17 site
- ‘Sorry’; not enough, Muslim preacher must be charged, say Indian groups
- Ex-editor hits out at portal for inaction against reporter at MH17 site
- Najib grateful for dedication, sacrifices of security forces – Bernama
- Sarawakian family aboard MH17 to be buried in Kuching – Bernama