Teacher allegedly molests students with heartbeat check
Citing reports by Chinese-language Malaysian newspapers (Nanyang Siang Pau, Sin Chew Daily and China Press), The Star (an English-language Malaysian paper) said that the incident occured last Friday in a secondary school in Ampang, Selangor.
Eleven Form Three female students made police reports against the aforementioned teacher.
They claimed that he touched their chests on the pretext of checking their heartbeats. They asserted that he touched them several times (not just once) and inserted his hand into their blouse pockets to supposedly check for handphones.
The accused teacher was taken into police custody.
Follow MSN Malaysia News on Twitter (twitter.com/mymsnnews) for breaking news in Malaysia and the world.
- Deadline looms for buyers of struggling Cyprus Airways
- Apple says celebs hacked in 'targeted attack'
- Apple: celebs hacked in 'targeted attack', no iCloud breach
- Apple: no breach in 'targeted' hack on celebrities
- IMF warns Ukraine may need extra $19 bn in help
- IMF warns West may need to boost $17 bn Ukraine rescue
- Islamic State claims to behead second US reporter
- Islamic State claims to behead second US reporter: video
- 'Islamic State' claims beheading of second US reporter: video
- French finance minister hints at cut in 2015 savings target
- With academic’;s case, Najib’;s sedition dragnet now an outrageous farce, says Anwar
- English to be made compulsory pass at public universities – Bernama
- Has Putrajaya gone bonkers, asks the DAP
- Maxis Communications, Anandakrishnan deny allegations in India
- DAP claim Umno ‘manufacturing cases’; against opposition, academic
- Dr Mahathir praises Malaysian trade union movement – Bernama
- Claiming comments taken out of context, Zahid says only DAP arrogant
- Sedition law used to create fear, silence thought, say lawyers
- Move forward with unity and prove Zahid wrong, says head of moderates movement
- EPF reports 13.5% growth in investment income to RM10.4 billion
- Fight critics fairly in civil courts, Guan Eng dares IGP
- Najib outlines main objectives in developing higher education – Bernama
- Pilots pay last respects to fallen MH17 captain – Bernama
- Divorce proceedings part of a political ploy, says Mahmud Abu Bekir
- Malaysians will fight on, activists tell Putrajaya after professor caught in sedition dragnet