Teacher allegedly molests students with heartbeat check
Citing reports by Chinese-language Malaysian newspapers (Nanyang Siang Pau, Sin Chew Daily and China Press), The Star (an English-language Malaysian paper) said that the incident occured last Friday in a secondary school in Ampang, Selangor.
Eleven Form Three female students made police reports against the aforementioned teacher.
They claimed that he touched their chests on the pretext of checking their heartbeats. They asserted that he touched them several times (not just once) and inserted his hand into their blouse pockets to supposedly check for handphones.
The accused teacher was taken into police custody.
Follow MSN Malaysia News on Twitter (twitter.com/mymsnnews) for breaking news in Malaysia and the world.
- Pakistan to hold fresh talks with Taliban negotiators
- Two worlds collide as Brazil footballers push for reform
- Indonesian ex-general Prabowo edges closer to presidential race
- Arrest warrant sought for S. Korea ferry captain
- Seven killed in Indonesian boat accident
- At least 58 killed in S.Sudan attack on UN base
- At least 58 killed in attack on UN base in South Sudan: UN
- At least 58 killed in S.Sudan UN base attack
- Nigeria military admits most kidnapped schoolgirls still missing
- Vandals leave anti-Arab graffiti on Israel mosque
- Gerakan calls Karpal elder statesman, Samy Vellu cries over news of death
- Abdullah pays tribute to Karpal’s life of service – Bernama
- Underwater drone used in MH370 search diving to its extreme limits
- Malaysia, Australia in deal on black box custody: report
- PAS to discuss Muslims’ use of ‘RIP’
- 100 protest against Obama visit in front of US embassy
- The Economist hails Karpal as a rarity in politics
- Malaysian Muslims protest against Obama visit
- Convicting Anwar quickly was done in public interest, says Court of Appeal
- In Malaysia, very few politicians who stand up for their principles
- Utusan’;s bid to recuse judge in Anwar’;s case denied – Bernama
- Klia2 receives compliance certificate from main contractor – Bernama
- Kit Siang drapes comrade’s casket with DAP flag
- Attacks on Karpal unacceptable, say ministers
- Selangor assembly sacks caterer for food poisoning