Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
More photos from News
- Iceland raises volcano alert to red
- Iceland raises volcano alert to red after signs of eruption
- Iceland raises volcano alert level to red: Met Office
- Libya gives up hosting 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- Maqsood, Alam stun Sri Lanka in first ODI
- France's economy minister slams German austerity measures
- Rosberg edges Hamilton for Belgian GP pole
- Israel strikes kill 9 in Gaza as Egypt readies talks
- Israel strike kills Gaza family as Egypt readies new talks
- US hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syrian activist says
- Remains of 3 more MH17 Malaysian victims coming home – Bernama
- If Umno respects Dr M, they should reply to his criticisms
- Ceremony to receive MH17 victims’; remains not ‘excessive’;, says deputy minister
- Umno leader regrets Dr M’;s outburst, says only opposition benefits
- PKR criticises youth leaders for walkout, says youth chief won fair
- MH17 victim Karamjit Singh’;s ashes immersed in Port Klang – Bernama
- Despite PAS uncertainty, Anwar maintains Wan Azizah sole MB candidate
- Malaysia must be more like MU rather than Arsenal, says Khairy
- We’;ll be ‘high-income nation’; by 2020 thanks to our policies, says Pemandu chief
- Minister lauds solidarity of Malaysians on Day of National Mourning – Bernama
- PKR lost Pengkalan Kubor due to internal sabotage, says ex-candidate
- 351 children among 925 illegal immigrants detained in Lahad Datu operation – Bernama
- Malaysians united in grief over MH17, says PM – Bernama
- State assembly should not be dissolved if ruling party has majority support, says academic
- PAS to decide whether to back only Wan Azizah as MB