Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
More photos from News
- Philippines monitors arrivals from west Africa for Ebola
- Saudi king labels Israeli offensive in Gaza a war crime
- US adds 209,000 jobs in July, unemployment rises to 6.2%
- Uganda court scraps new anti-gay law
- Nine months on, Philippines plans US$3.9-billion effort to relocate typhoon Haiyan victims
- Death toll in Indonesia Eid boat sinkings rises to 36
- Myanmar frees 91 child soldiers from armed forces, says UN
- The shrinking evolution that turned T. Rex to Tweety
- Uganda court scraps new anti-gay law
- Uganda constitutional court annuls new anti-gay law
- Picket by factory bus operators unreasonable, says SPAD – Bernama
- No water tariff increases in Klang Valley for at least 3-4 years, says Khalid
- PAS central committee member clarifies Whatsapp message – Bernama
- Almost all Malaysian victims on board MH17 have been identified, say Najib
- Dr Mahathir repeats call for Internet censorship
- Recovery work at MH17 crash site begins, say international experts
- Don’;t let Umno have the last laugh, Perak Pakatan youth tell leaders
- Should Selangor be used as a stepping stone to Putrajaya?
- Don’;t politicise water issue, Selangor consumer group warns Rafizi
- MAS needs to do 3 things to survive, says report
- PAS should leave Pakatan to check enemies of Islam, says Isma
- Decide first if a woman can be MB, DAP tells political parties
- Toll protest causes jam at Singapore-Malaysia border
- MH17 families seeking higher payouts face tricky choices, says report
- Najib stronger than ever, thanks to play safe strategy, says ex-editor