Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
More photos from News
- SpaceX rocket lifts off for space station cargo run
- Nigeria Islamists still holding 85 schoolgirls after raid
- Captain of capsized South Korean ferry arrested
- Police confirmed vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster committed suicide
- Obama-Abe summit to aid trade talks, not seal deal, says US official
- Social prayers at Pope Francis ceremony for Good Friday
- Atletico close in on title as late show downs Elche
- Android gains in US, basic phones almost extinct
- South Korea ferry captain arrested, divers 'glimpse' bodies
- S. Korea ferry captain arrested, divers enter ship
- No Obama meeting for Anwar in next week’;s visit
- MH370 suits in US might be scuttled by reluctance to hear foreign crash cases, reports NBC
- No Obama meeting for Malaysia's Anwar
- Karpal and I never quarrelled even though we belonged to different parties, says Ling
- Law students hold candlelight vigil for Karpal
- Umno lawyer calls Karpal ‘one of the most ethical criminal lawyers’;
- Gerakan calls Karpal elder statesman, Samy Vellu cries over news of death
- Abdullah pays tribute to Karpal’s life of service – Bernama
- Underwater drone used in MH370 search diving to its extreme limits
- PAS to discuss Muslims’ use of ‘RIP’
- Malaysia, Australia in deal on black box custody: report
- 100 protest against Obama visit in front of US embassy
- The Economist hails Karpal as a rarity in politics
- Malaysian Muslims protest against Obama visit
- Convicting Anwar quickly was done in public interest, says Court of Appeal