Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
More photos from News
- NATO warns on Ukraine truce as fighters set to pull back
- Teen puts South Korea clear on Asian Games table
- Teen puts South Korea clear on Asiad table
- Spurs in search of West Brom win
- Van Gaal looks for lead from 'privileged' Rooney
- Kenya marks anniversary of Westgate mall attack
- Tropical storm Fung-Wong lashes Taiwan
- Pope in Albania to promote inter-religious harmony
- South Africa sets 'Nutcracker' in the Kalahari Desert
- Nissan defections reignite questions about future CEO
- MAS may face negligence suit over MH17, says Aussie portal
- Muktamar shows PAS rejects those in its ranks who are pro-Anwar, says Utusan
- Cops take part in early voting in Pengkalan Kubor – Bernama
- Uphold the constitution when naming the new MB
- Police should fight crime, not rely on repressive laws, say lawyers, activists
- Johor to restrict owners of affordable houses from selling properties – Bernama
- The clear and present danger in Hadi’;s speech
- Najib arrives in New York for UN general assembly – Bernama
- Follow procedure to prevent racist exam questions, says NUTP
- Why Hadi’s speech is bad news for Pakatan
- Cops record statements of 30 in UPSR leak probe – Bernama
- Exams Syndicate officials reassigned, not suspended, says ministry sec-gen
- Penang’s surplus budget not from sale of state land, says Guan Eng
- Amend Sedition Act first if repeal is delayed, says law expert
- Sedition Act enacted to protect non-Malays, claims Ibrahim Ali