Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
More photos from News
- WTO hails 'historic' trade agreement
- Commerce ministers approve landmark WTO trade deal
- Gay parents the 'new normal' on small screen
- Ministers approve landmark WTO trade deal
- Military power backs US security commitments in Middle East
- Pacific tuna cutbacks 'fall short of expectations'
- Johnson's seven wickets to destroy England at Ashes
- England rocked by three wickets before lunch at Ashes
- Airbus-parent EADS to downsize defence and space business
- North Korea deports detained US citizen Merrill Newman
- I will think about it, says Dr Mahathir on PM’;s call for him to remain as Petronas adviser
- Dialogue with PAS the start of unity talks, says Zahid Hamidi
- Open membership to all or be doomed, PKR’;s Surendran tells Umno
- After six months, Umno decides it won popular vote in GE13
- Sabah and Sarawak brace for floods as heavy rain warning lifted in five other states
- For MCA, Penang made surplus through state land sale
- Malaysia lost RM40 billion investments because of Pakatan’;s “tactics”
- Japan, SE Asia in talks to expand currency swap
- Tweaks to taxation law to hit savers, small traders hardest
- Sex blogger couple seeks stay on trial for sedition and pornography charges
- Najib airs video on Anwar’;s “;lies”; about Bangladeshi voters
- Smarter uniforms for security guards, less dependecy on foreigners, says BN MP
- Pakatan got it wrong, BN won more popular votes, says Najib
- Former envoy says Mat Zain’s claims on Batu Puteh “;a load of rubbish”;
- PAS lawmaker meets Catholic church leaders from peninsula