Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
More photos from News
- German investor sentiment falls ninth month in a row: ZEW
- China ups its medics in Ebola-hit Sierra Leone to 174
- Fresh travel disruption as Air France pilots extend strike
- George the goldfish has 'high risk' brain surgery
- Dalai Lama calls inter-faith meeting in India to counter violence
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Kabul
- Typhoon hits China’;s Hainan after shutting down Hong Kong
- Thai police question three Myanmar men over murder of British pair
- Season's first dolphins killed in Japan, say activists
- Obama to announce major Ebola effort
- PAS Youth chief warns leadership it risks losing Kelantan
- Stick with PAS, don’;t set up new party, Mat Sabu tells dissidents
- Ex-chief justice Zaki to head panel to review exam SOP – Bernama
- PKR questions lower intake in public varsities
- Sedition fear prompts forum organisers to ask for no media coverage
- Former MAS pilot now sees the world close-up, on a motorcycle
- Social media welcomes Pak Lah’;s ‘refreshing’ blog
- Interracial couples show what being Malaysian is all about
- Just what is offensive when talking about the social contract, Zaid asks Putrajaya
- Ikea Malaysia recalls children’s swing over safety issues
- Indonesia to ratify ASEAN haze agreement
- Google Malaysia features prize-winning doodle on Malaysia Day – Bernama
- Dr Mahathir fears Barisan will lose GE14 under Najib
- PKR assemblyman wants court to declare Sedition Act violates free speech
- Veteran DAP leader wants to preserve Jawi script