Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
More photos from News
- South Korea's Samsung and LG unveil new smartwatches
- South Korea ferry victim’;s father ends 45-day hunger strike
- Monster waves keep California lifeguards busy
- Philippine Muslim rebels oppose Islamic State ‘virus’;
- Thai court drops murder charge against ex-prime minister
- Sister of Boston bomb suspects arrested, charged
- Thai court drops murder charge against ex-PM Abhisit
- Ebola zone countries isolated as airlines stop flights
- Australia says MH370 'may have turned south earlier than thought'
- Japan, India to ink rare earths deal
- More focus on talent management, staff engagement in Malaysia, survey shows
- MP Surendran charged with sedition for second time in 2 weeks
- Malaysia to apply shariah index from next year, says Najib – Bernama
- Vell Paari hits out at Palanivel over delays in naming Perak senator
- Malaysia, Australia to share costs for latest phase of MH370 search
- Ruler’;s request for more names to fill MB post creates impasse, says law expert
- Penang voluntary unit illegal as state governments have no say in security, says Wan Junaidi
- MB crisis shows Pakatan has lost moral high ground, says Soi Lek
- Many taking advantage of liberal space to make seditious remarks, says Wan Junaidi
- Anwar withdraws RM100m defamation suit against Syed Hamid
- Are you not ready to accept a woman leader, Anwar asks PAS
- Najib returns after one-day working visit to Singapore – Bernama
- Isis a terrorist organisation, not an Islamic group, says deputy home minister
- In Merdeka message, Christian leaders urge Malaysians to save country from extremism
- MH370 may have turned south ‘earlier’; than thought