Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
More photos from News
- Libya Islamists seize key Benghazi army base
- Family ‘disconnect’; drives young Singaporeans to suicide, says charity
- US GDP growth rebounds to 4.0% in 2nd quarter
- US GDP growth rebounds to 4% in second quarter
- US looks for Asian cooperation on sanctions against Russia
- Qatar World Cup workers 'on 45p ($0.76) an hour': report
- In Iraq’;s Mosul, resistance rises from the rubble of destroyed shrines
- Airbus reports profit boost amid airliner boom
- Spain accelerates away from crisis as economy grows 0.6%
- Nearly 50 French, British nationals evacuated from Libya: France
- Hindu groups, Indian parties demand action against Muslim preacher
- Political factions find unity in arts at George Town Festival
- I will not be a ‘puppet MB’;, says Dr Wan Azizah
- Abdullah was a better leader than Najib, say ex-Umno minister and DAP
- Najib, Pak Lah and Mahathir also named in banknote graft case injunction, says WikiLeaks
- Home Minister and IGP head to Ukraine for joint MH17 mission
- Esscom assigns six teams to monitor east Sabah security posts – Bernama
- No need to register Negara-ku, it’;s not a threat to national security, say lawyers
- PAS leaders must meet now, not August 10, says Youth chief
- Unlike Penang, KL is okay with foreigners cooking street food
- Pakatan won’t break up over Selangor crisis, says ‘optimistic’ Anwar
- Selangor crisis and its implication for PAS
- Voters will abandon Pakatan over MB crisis, PAS stand, say analysts
- Aussies place gag order on bank-note graft case involving Malaysia, says WikiLeaks
- Air quality improves in peninsula