Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
More photos from News
- Man United move 'a dream', says Falcao
- Ebola kills 31 people in DR Congo: WHO
- Hollande affair actress wins privacy suit against French glossy
- Germany bans Uber car pick-up service
- At least half a million displaced by Ukraine conflict: UN
- At least half a million displaced in Ukraine: UN
- Connoisseurs? Seven out of 10 French 'know little about wine'
- US targets Shebab leader in Somalia air strike
- Japanese researchers develop 30-minute Ebola test
- Australia axes contested mining tax
- Has Putrajaya gone bonkers, asks the DAP
- Maxis, Anandakrishnan deny allegations of wrongdoing in Aircel acquisition
- DAP claim Umno ‘manufacturing cases’; against opposition, academic
- Dr Mahathir praises Malaysian trade union movement – Bernama
- Claiming comments taken out of context, Zahid says only DAP arrogant
- Sedition law used to create fear, silence thought, say lawyers
- Move forward with unity and prove Zahid wrong, says head of moderates movement
- EPF reports 13.5% growth in investment income to RM10.4 billion
- Fight critics fairly in civil courts, Guan Eng dares IGP
- Najib outlines main objectives in developing higher education – Bernama
- Pilots pay last respects to fallen MH17 captain – Bernama
- Divorce proceedings part of a political ploy, says Mahmud Abu Bekir
- Malaysians will fight on, activists tell Putrajaya after professor caught in sedition dragnet
- Lynas gets full operating licence before TOL expiry date
- Barisan colleagues flay Zahid for fuelling racial discord