Perak sultan's son passes away
KUALA LUMPUR - Raja Dato' Seri Ashman Shah, 53, the third child of Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, passed away 1.30am Friday.
The Star reported that he died at his home in Bukit Damansara here and that his body was brought to Istana Iskandariah, Kuala Kangsar to be buried at the Royal Mausoleum later today.
Raja Ashman was fourth in line to the throne of Perak. His title was Raja Kecil Sulong.
SEMUGA ROH ARWAH DIRAHMATI ALLAH, PERJALANAN DUNIA YANG PENDEK ...MENJADI PENGAJARAN UMAT ISLAM....SEMUGA KITA SEDEKAHKAN AL FATIHAH UNTUK ARWAH DAN UCAP TAKZIAH PADA SAUDARA MARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI YANG MENGENALI BELIAU..
What is the point of trying to educate some a**hole the etique of addressing such scenario? I have never met the late **** Dato' Asmah Shah, but I have heard nothing but sweet and pleasant things about him. Who are we to judge or to throw judement on others? Have some common sense to forward some respect for the dearly departed..
My condolences to his family also.
May his soul lay in peace..........................
Have some respect for the dead whether he is a member of royalty or not,just have some respect
nameless name....your name says it,u r so dumb!! it seems like u are not brave enough for the 2012 crisis tht u called a deceased man lucky,maybe u should be the one lying in the coffin!!
While we have the privilege to comment. Be prudent and restrain from name calling. The one with earlier comments and using swear words- be prepared to face the music. The deceased's family are still mourning and preparing for burial , yet you started name calling. Have some respect. You probably in trouble for underestimating how influential the Royal Family is.
1) your e mail address is traceble.
2) your IP address is traceble.
3) mails you sent to your friends/relatives can lead up to your doorstep after some questioning.
4) your photo is on the page.
5) Don't try to side-track your earlier NEGATIVE offending statements by qouting Alexander the Great.
6) my advice- better DON'T sleep at home tonight . never know who (special branch) or palace staff might come knocking at your door in the middle of the night. In short leave the country if you can afford. Or else learn to be civilised and be respectful.At least don't be dumb.
i believe the deceased and his immediate family never did you any wrong.
My heartfelt condolence to the Royal Family and people of Perak.
May your soul rest in peace - Rajah Dato' Seri Ashman Shah. Amen.
More photos from News
- Ukraine won't intervene in Crimea, referendum a 'sham': president
- Ukraine won't intervene in Crimea: president
- Bayern, Atletico ease into Champions League quarters
- Bayern advance, but Arsenal earn draw in Munich
- Costa double propels Atletico into the last eight
- SoftBank chief woos US, with T-Mobile in view
- Arsenal's Wenger rings changes for Bayern clash
- Balotelli leads Milan rescue mission in Madrid
- Bachelet returns to power in Chile pledging greater equality
- Bachelet returns to power in Chile promising reform
- Flight MH370 sent engine data before vanishing, says magazine
- From patience to anger over MH370 search and rescue boo-boos
- Crowdsourcing search for missing plane is overloaded
- British bomber details failed plot against jet
- Anwar's sodomy appeal process, decision - another blight on judiciary
- CORRECTED: Malaysia Airlines mystery revives black-box debate
- Malaysian Airlines mystery revives black-box debate
- Anwar’s conviction boosts Malay support for Pakatan, says Dr Wan Azizah
- International jurists body slams High Court decision on Karpal, says his right to give legal opinion
- Malaysian military now reveals it tracked MH370 to the Malacca strait
- Iranian people-smuggling link as Malaysia jet search widens
- Terrorism cannot be ruled out in missing Malaysia jet: CIA
- Malaysia jet imposters 'more likely migrants than terrorists'
- Malaysia Airlines 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- CIA chief says cannot rule out terrorism in missing MAS plane