TM BizApp Store brings software to businesses on-demand
The need to install applications may now come to an end with the introduction of TM BizApp Store, a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketplace for web-based applications (apps) for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Launched with several exclusive offers including Microsoft Office 365, SmartMap, Infoblast and more, the BizApp Store offers apps to enhance your business productivity with apps in various categories such as collaboration, sales & marketing, human resources, finance & accounting, and customer relationship management.
These services use cloud computing, hosted at a TM Tier 3 Data Centre supported by a fixed high speed IP network, catering to SME users who require high security, high bandwidth and stability.
The flexibility of having access to a web-based marketplace will allow businesses to use the software from any location as long as there is an Internet connection, crucially reducing the need to purchase servers to run applications and are always updated with the latest version
Applications can be purchased on both prepaid and postpaid basis. Credit cards are required for prepaid payment whereas postpaid users will receive their bill at the end of every month. There is no service charge imposed for using the BizApp Store, only the charge to subscribe to a web-based application.
Through the web-based subscription mechanism, SMEs will be able to reduce application licensing costs as each item is purchased at either pay-per-use or a fixed monthly subscription.
Users will be able to use the BizApp Store portal upon successful registration or having a VADSCloud account. Users can subscribe to new releases and top applications featured at the store. User ratings are also available to vet through highly-rated applications. Each application on the marketplace is carefully evaluated and selected to ensure its quality.
This on-demand software service is available to registered companies only whereby users will need to provide their Registration of Company (ROC) number to apply for BizApp Store login ID.
Minimum requirement for BizApp Store portal is an operating system (OS) running on Windows XP or newer, with a browser of at least Internet Explorer 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.5x.
- BN mulls ideas to regain trust after popular vote loss
- Press statement: Say No to Racial Politics
- Dr. M: DAP swayed Malays to view BN as corrupt
- GE13 an urban, not Chinese swing, say analysts
- MCA President will not defend seat in party poll this year
- Anwar will continue as opposition leader in parliament - Kit Siang
- GE13: New Menteri Besar for Kelantan
- Malaysia PM faces limited future after worst electoral showing
- GE13: Continued voter support for women candidates
- GE13: Triumphant BN seen losing popular vote
- US teen birth rate drops to record low
- Measures suggested to increase AC72 sailor safety
- Syria opposition to mull peace talks
- IMF chief grilled in Paris court over 2007 payout
- French prosecutors to grill IMF chief over payout
- Ford to halt car production in Australia in 2016
- Woman confronted London attackers to deflect danger
- US 'should act' on China intellectual property theft
- US formally takes responsibility for killing Awlaki
- Poland claims world's first life-saving face transplant
- Twitter tightens security after high-profile breaches
- In tense Mexico state, vigilantes refuse to drop guns
- Nations to boost aid to Syria rebels until Assad goes
- Assad has no role in future of Syria, powers say
- Major powers urge Assad to commit to peace