Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- Obama, Central American leaders pledge to curb child migrants influx
- Israel and Hamas declare 12-hour Gaza truce
- Israel confirms 12-hour Gaza ceasefire from 0500 GMT: army
- Poor weather cause of AH5017 crash, say French
- Families, charity workers among victims of Air Algerie crash
- Hamas agrees 12-hour truce from Saturday morning: official
- Israel agrees 12-hour Gaza ceasefire Saturday morning: US official
- Japanese PM opens LatAm tour with Mexico energy deals
- Japanese PM arrives for LatAm tour eying energy deals
- Technical glitch, boos mar opening of famed Wagner fest
- A teary night in remembrance of MH17 victims
- Hadi’s open support for Khalid shocks PAS leaders, say insiders
- MH17 remains lie abandoned as Aussie, Dutch ready mission
- MH17 victims unrecovered as Australians, Dutch ready mission
- MH17 victims lie abandoned as Australia, Netherlands ready mission
- When fantasy runs wild, Russian media and bloggers’; MH17 conspiracy theories
- Malaysian cyclist given warning over ‘Save Gaza’; gloves
- Rafizi questions Selangor’;s hefty payout to bankrupt water concessionaires
- MH17 victims and their families will be remembered at annual St Anne’;s Feast
- Penang denies double standards in protecting heritage buildings
- Rafizi probed for sedition over minister’;s letter to Bank Rakyat
- PAS president says Khalid should remain Selangor MB
- Ambiga praises police for ‘unbiased’; action against Kiki
- IGP to appear in court for ignoring order to arrest Muslim convert, find child
- Cancelling open house shows Malaysia cares for MH17 victims, says minister – Bernama