Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- Ukraine PM tells Obama that Kiev will never surrender
- Cavani back in PSG line-up as Blanc rotates
- Messi, Neymar start for Barca, Aguero returns for City
- What could have happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?
- Renzi revolution: New PM outlines plan to change Italy
- Italian PM announces 10 billion euros in tax cuts
- Italian PM announces 10 billion euro tax cuts
- Bayern Munich boss Hoeness could face jail Thursday
- New York building explodes and collapses
- Russian news site editor fired after warning over Ukraine coverage
- Satellite guardians join search for missing plane
- Azmin confirms speculation that Anwar would have been MB – Bernama
- Dr Mahathir expresses fear that ultimate goal of Vision 2020 may not be achieved – Bernama
- Malaysia under fire over chaotic search for missing jet
- More expert help coming to assist in finding missing plane, says Hishammuddin
- The search for MH370: key areas of confusion
- Satellite guardians join search for missing Malaysian plane
- India's coastguard joins search for missing Malaysia plane
- 'Good night' - last known words of MH370 revealed
- Governments must ensure airline passengers’; passports checked, says IATA
- ‘Triggered transmission’; system instead of black box can help to locate aircraft faster
- Dr Mahathir defends Malaysian authorities handling of missing flight – Bernama
- US lawyer slams Malaysia for misleading information on flight MH370
- India airforce on standby over missing Malaysia plane
- Coastguards from Indian islands join lost Malaysian jet search