Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- Dozens killed in terror attack in China's Xinjiang: Xinhua
- Dozens killed and injured in terror attack in China's Xinjiang
- Rare Sri Lankan leopards born in French zoo
- McDonald's Japan pulls profit forecast after China meat scandal
- Great apes face extinction: conservationist Jane Goodall
- EU hits 4 Putin allies, 4 Russian firms over Ukraine and MH17
- France hands over suspected Jewish Museum gunman to Belgium
- Islamic State video shows mass executions to shake Iraqi soldiers
- China puts former security chief under investigation
- Malaysia can use security act to try MH17 culprit, says Wan Junaidi – Bernama
- MAS flight MH136 stops takeoff to avoid crashing into jet
- WhatsApp texts show PAS can’t be trusted, say social media users
- Muhyiddin worries MB change may bode ill for Selangor water project – Bernama
- It was only a study, Zuhdi says of contentious WhatsApp texts
- DAP joins PKR in censuring PAS over controversial WhatsApp message
- PAS’s non-Muslim supporters to abide by leadership’s call on position in Pakatan
- Najib congratulates gold medal Games winners – Bernama
- This is all about Hadi v moderates in PAS
- PAS moves to distance party from viral WhatsApp text
- MAS hit with wave of cancellations, says report
- PKR hits out at PAS after leaked WhatsApp message
- Retire, PAS member tells Anwar for dragging Malaysians into his personal agenda
- Malaysia air quality 'unhealthy' as haze obscures skies
- PAS issues gag order on Selangor MB issue, says report