Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- China's economy grows 7.4% in first quarter
- Royals lap up puppy love as New Zealand tour wraps up
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels US concert
- Gunmen attack Belgian head of African gorilla reserve
- Refreshed Giroud can lead Euro bid says Wenger
- Ferry carrying 350 passengers sinking near South Korea
- One dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- S. Korea ferry with 450 passengers sinks
- Ferry with 450 passengers sinking off South Korea
- Ferry with 450 passengers sinking off South Korea: Yonhap
- Teresa Kok almost falls victim to snatch thieves
- For former top cop, weak security reflects a weak government
- In Bible group’s move, DAP pressures Khalid to ensure minorities are protected
- Undersea drone search for MH370 may last up to 2 months, say Americans
- Wreck hunter confident MH370 crash site found, says Aussie paper
- Putrajaya’s silence on poor handling of MH370 search a show of self-denial, says DAP
- Bible group shows its faith, or lack of it, in shift to KL
- Mobile phones can work in flight while in range of towers, says CNN
- Reformasi 2.0 move is about dumping BN to fix Malaysia’s institutions, says Rafizi
- Mini-sub on second mission after first MH370 search aborted
- Seremban church says council directive to use Malay banners, not about propagating faith
- Water rationing stages one, three and four to be continued – Bernama
- RM100m to repair Terengganu’;s Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Stadium – Bernama
- Malaysia’;s economic transformation must continue, says Najib – Bernama
- DAP leader calls Zahid, IGP 'thugs' after latest death in police custody