Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- Pound hits two-year high against euro on Scotland results
- Harvard hosts spoof Nobel awards for silly science
- Markets, schools shut as heavy rain floods Philippine capital
- Man kills six grandchildren in US mass shooting
- Police arrest suspect in California wildfire disaster
- Decision soon on trial start for Boston bombing suspect
- Man kills six grandchildren in US shooting
- Man kills six grandchildren in US shooting: police
- Six children dead in US shooting: police
- Archaeologists uncover buried gas chambers at Sobibor death camp
- UPSR leak not work of crime syndicate, says Zahid – Bernama
- Sallehen denies he will be Selangor MB – Bernama
- PAS members want party to reject Selangor MB’;s post
- Activist Adam Adli found guilty of sedition, jailed a year
- Masing tells Putrajaya to understand calls for secession
- Remains of three more MH17 victims arrive
- PasMa is like a night market and PAS a supermarket, says Husam
- Conciliatory instead of combative mood on first day of PAS assembly
- Young lawyers to drive Bar approval for sedition law protest
- PKR, DAP sceptical over Hadi’;s conciliatory tone
- 2 more teachers held in Kedah over UPSR leaks, total now 14
- Muhyiddin fears Malay mindset change could cut Umno’;s support in GE14
- Azmin for MB is ‘awkward’, say PKR sources
- Couple lose suit against Syabas over water quality, pressure – Bernama
- Stop using repressive laws to stifle criticism, Bar tells Putrajaya