Water disruption in Klang Valley, Hulu Selangor
Several areas in the Klang Valley and Hulu Selangor will experience water supply disruption on Thursday (June 20). This is due to work to replace the valves at a pump at the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant.
The disruption, from 8am to 8pm, is for work to be carried out by the plant's operator Loji Rawatan Syarikat Pengeluar Air Selangor(SPLASH), according to a statement by Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (SYABAS) in the capital, Monday. The public is advised to store enough water and to use water sparingly during the period.
Among the areas that will be affected in Kuala Lumpur are Bukit Kiara, Kelab Royal Selangor Club, Bukit Kiara Resort, Bukit Kiara Sports Centre, National Science Centre,National Institute of Public Administration, Securities Commission and the Sime Darby Education Technology and Convention Centre.
Bukit Damansara covering Jalan Segambir, Jalan Belimbing, Jalan Setiabistari, Jalan Setiamurni 1-12, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Setiarasam, Jalan Setiaraya, Jalan Setiajaya, Jalan Medan Setia, Jalan Setiabakti, Jalan Setiakasih, Plaza Damansara and Taman Seri Beringin.
Gombak area covering Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong Industrial Park, Tago Industrial Area, Sunway SPK, Wangsa Permai, Desa Park City, Taman Bukit Maluri, Menjalara Kepong, Desa Aman Puri, Medan Putra, Country Height Damansara and Sunway SPK Harmoni 3.In Hulu Selangor, the areas that will be affected are Kampung Sungai Serai, Kuang, Kampung Baru, Kampung Melayu Sri Kundang, Kampung Permata, Taman Desa, Bandar Baru Kundang, Kundang Jaya, Bandar Tasik Puteri, Taman Tasik Biru and the industrial area.
The Petaling area involves Bukit Rahman Putra, Taman Impian Indah, Taman Sri Putra, Saujana Akasia, Taman Sri Putra Mas, Taman Matang Jaya and Kampung Matang Pagar.
Meanwhile, the following areas are likely to experience low water pressure in Segambut, Taman Sri Sinar, Taman Sri Bintang, Taman Bukit Sri Bintang, Taman Prima Pelangi, Taman SPPK Segambut, Taman Segambut and Taman Segambut Permai.
Also Taman Segambut Damai, Taman Segambut Muda, Taman Segambut Aman, Taman Bukit Segambut, Taman Indah Murni, Taman Prima Impian, Taman Desa, Kampung Segambut Dalam, Kampung Segambut Bahagia, Kampung Segambut Tengah, Kampung Segambut Gate, Kompleks Kediaman Kakitangan Awam Jalan Duta, Kesington Park, Changkat Kiara Bayu, Changkat Kiara Surya, Prima Duta, Menara Duta, Duta Ria and Mont Kiara.
Also Sungai Buloh Prison Quarters, Kampung Kubu Gajah, Kampung Merbau Sempak, Desa Moccis, Kampung Paya Jaras, Hospital Kusta, Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh (Chinese New Village), Kampung Desa Aman, Saujana Damansara and Prima Damansara in Petaling.
Queries can be directed to Syabas' Customer Service Centre (PUSPEL) at 1-800-88-5252 or SMS by typing PUSPEL and send to 39222. Further infromation can also be obtained by surfing SYABAS' website at www.syabas.com.my or through PUSPEL Twitter and Facebook.
More photos from News
- US launches air strikes on Isis rebels near Mosul dam
- Rescued Nicaragua miners join hunt for missing comrades
- Van Gaal demands more from spluttering Manchester United
- Hundreds march in Ferguson to protest police shooting
- 32 Filipino peacekeepers evacuated, others under attack
- EU gives Russia new sanctions ultimatum
- EU gives Russia new sanctions ultimatum
- 230 injured as police clash with protesters in Islamabad
- 'Legroom war' rages as planes grow more cramped
- 300 injured as police clash with protesters in Islamabad
- Musa Hitam blames Putrajaya for Malay dilemma
- The idea of Merdeka, without the sentimental flashbacks
- Molotov cocktail thrown at Penang CM’;s residence, no one hurt
- Prime Minister outlines three Merdeka messages – Bernama
- Medical students quota in varsity set by council, says minister – Bernama
- Najib lists four values expected of civil servants – Bernama
- Penang CM stands up for voluntary unit, says activities will continue
- Zahid advises Penang chief minister not to challenge IGP – Bernama
- Anwar claims PAS wants him to be PM if Pakatan take Putrajaya
- Klia2 cop who allowed passenger to carry ‘firearms’; remanded – Bernama
- Indian cops charge ex-minister, Malaysian tycoon Anandakrishnan in telecoms scandal
- Aviation commission should not protect Malaysia Airlines, says Umno MP
- Why punish 6,000 MAS staff over Putrajaya’;s incompetence, asks Anwar
- Money to save MAS can be used to benefit the public, says veteran journo
- PAS will lose big if it leaves Pakatan, says Mat Taib