Mexican singer killed after denying his death
AP File Photo
As the 40-year old singer, known as El Shaka, drove to a concert, he was reportedly intercepted by unidentified shooters in a truck. The incident occurred only hours after he repudiated online claims of his death to entertainment website La Oreja. He said he had been a victim of such rumors in the past.
Vega recently enhanced his security after the murder of several Mexican musicians.
- BN mulls ideas to regain trust after popular vote loss
- Press statement: Say No to Racial Politics
- Dr. M: DAP swayed Malays to view BN as corrupt
- GE13 an urban, not Chinese swing, say analysts
- MCA President will not defend seat in party poll this year
- Anwar will continue as opposition leader in parliament - Kit Siang
- GE13: New Menteri Besar for Kelantan
- Malaysia PM faces limited future after worst electoral showing